Lofthouse in Burks Falls is looking to hire 2 Cut-Off Saw Operators!
How to Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Set-up and cut-off raw material as required by the production schedule.
- Monitor production, inspect, and gauge parts.
- Use overhead cranes and electric pallet jacks daily to organize, lift, and load raw material into saws and other equipment.
- Maintain raw material in designated storage racks.
- Follow all company policies/procedures and OHSA legislative requirements to ensure safe operation of all duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing experience including the operation of overhead cranes is a strong asset
- Experience operating electric pallet jacks is an asset
- Ability to works safely and independently according to detailed instructions and within the production schedule.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with various departments
- Proactive approach to health and safety
Lofthouse welcomes applications from all people. Accommodations are available for people taking part in the recruitment process upon request.
We thank everyone for their applications to work at Lofthouse, though only those selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Throughout Covid-19 Lofthouse has stayed safe, busy, and successful. Lofthouse has remained open and has not laid off a single staff member since the beginning of the pandemic.
Our Full-Time Shift Details:
- 3-day weekend every other weekend
- 185 days off a year PLUS vacation
- 12-hour shifts (Days: 7am-7pm and Nights: 7pm-7am)
- Shift Schedule: 84 hours per pay period
- +Week 1: MON – TUES – off – off – FRI – SAT – SUN
- +Week 2: off – off – WED – THURS – off – off – off
- Ample overtime opportunities
- Shift Premium of up to $2/hour (Nights and Weekends)
- 100% Company Provided Benefits!
- Extended health care including physio, chiropractors, and message therapy!
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- $125 annual safety footwear reimbursement
- Company events, fundraisers, gifts, and giveaways
- Essential company with 42 years of operation in Burk’s Falls
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.