Budget Propane is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Budget Propane is a family-owned business that prides itself on excellent customer service and satisfaction. We have been in business for over 30 years in Muskoka, Haliburton and across central Ontario. Our main hub is in Gravenhurst, with satellite facilities across the region to serve our customers better.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
· Comprehensive group benefits plan that includes health, prescription drugs, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance and an Employee Assistance Program
· Employer matched RRSP program
· Annual safety training/refreshers
· A culture committed to a safe working environment
We are looking for a reliable Customer Service Representative who can provide a high level of customer service. Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Handling of a high volume of phone calls daily
· Provide some technical guidance and exceptional customer service
· Data entry and account set up
· Working well within a team and cross sharing of responsibilities
Applicant must be fluent with email, scanning, and utilizing various web tools. We are looking for an individual with strong networking skills, can handle a high paced work environment, is very well organized, and can work well with others. All propane related training will be provided by the company.
This position is full time, however due to the seasonality of the business, it has a seasonal shift during the winter months due to the high volume of activity in those months. The seasonal shift is as follows:
- May 1st – Nov 30th Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Dec 1st – April 30th Saturday to Wednesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Dental care, Disability insurance, Extended health care, Life insurance, Paid time off
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Budget Propane is committed to employment diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people who reflect the diversity in our community. Should you require any accommodations, please notify us if you are contacted for a job interview.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.