The District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board is looking to hire Community Relations Worker – Housing Stability – East Parry Sound.
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter & resume referencing Job ID 22U-26 by May 29, 2022
Attn: Danielle Villeneuve, CHRP
Manager of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
Fax (705)751-5370 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Community Relations Worker (CRW) provides assistance and referral services to individuals and landlords in the community in response to issues and needs. The CRW monitors the extent of homelessness in the District and seeks housing solutions for all those on the housing continuum. The CRW records statistics and advises the organization on homelessness issues. The CRW provides a continuum of supports and services to women and their dependents who have experienced abuse, and survivors of human trafficking
• Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma in the area of Social Services and/or Human Services field or an equivalent combination of education, training and program related experience
• Good knowledge of resources available in the community
• Thorough knowledge of all relevant and current legislation pertaining to the Housing Department and the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act
• 3 years related experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform all duties in a tactful and professional manner
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and produce measurable results within a time limited program
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment, moving between tasks continuously and carrying out multiple duties and responsibilities at the same time
• Skillful knowledge of computer operations
• Experience working within the Social Assistance Management System (SAMS), considered an asset
• Ability to travel throughout the District as required
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.