Lofthouse Manufacturing in Burk’s Falls is looking to hire CNC Production Technicians!
How to Apply: Please send resumes/cover letters to email@example.com. Phone number is 705-382-3637.
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Achieve machine standard rates while operating plant machinery by following detailed
- Inspect, deburr and gauge parts according to detailed criteria outlined by quality processes and
- Participate, suggest and look for ways to contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Have a proactive attitude towards health and safety, follow all company policies/procedures and OHSA legislative requirements to ensure safe operation of all duties.
Are you looking for a stable, full-time job that provides great benefits, competitive wages, and 45% MORE DAYS OFF than a Monday-Friday work schedule? Then you’re looking for Lofthouse Manufacturing! Flexible part-time positions are also available!
Earn a base wage of $19-$21.50/hour! Earn even more when you take advantage of our overtime opportunities! This career has ample overtime opportunities, shift premiums, and a bi-annual raise/bonus system. All training provided by Lofthouse.
Throughout Covid-19 Lofthouse has stayed safe, busy, and successful. Lofthouse has remained open and has not laid off a single staff member since the beginning of the pandemic.
Our Full-Time Shift Details:
-12-hour shifts (Days: 7am-7pm and Nights: 7pm-7am)
-Shift Schedule: 84 hours per pay period
-+Week 1: MON – TUES – off – off – FRI – SAT – SUN
-+Week 2: off – off – WED – THURS – off – off – off
-3-day weekend every other weekend
-185 days off a year PLUS vacation
-Ample overtime opportunities
-Shift Premium of up to $2/hour (Nights and Weekends)
-Earn overtime at $28.50 – $32.25/ hour
-100% Company Provided Benefits!
-Extended health care including physio, chiropractors, and message therapy!
-Critical illness insurance
-$125 annual safety footwear reimbursement
-Company events, fundraisers, gifts, and giveaways
-Essential company with 43 years of operation in Burk’s Falls
- Completion of Grade 12
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Detail oriented with a “Quality First” attitude
- Flexible scheduling, various part time options available as well as full time continental (12 hours rotating or steady nights)
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.