An employer in the Almaguin Highlands is looking to hire a Level 1 CNC Production Technician!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
We’re looking for full and part-time CNC Production Technicians that have positive attitudes and who are detail oriented.
- Achieve machine standard rates while operating plant machinery by following detailed
- Inspect, deburr and gauge parts according to detailed criteria outlined by quality processes and
- Participate, suggest and look for ways to contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Have a proactive attitude towards health and safety, follow all company policies/procedures and OHSA legislative requirements to ensure safe operation of all duties.
- Completion of Grade 12
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Detail oriented with a “Quality First” attitude
- Flexible scheduling, various part time options available as well as full time continental (12 hours rotating or steady nights)
- Manufacturing experience is an asset
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.