An employer located in the Burk’s Falls area is seeking an employee to fill their CNC Precision Machinist position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
We’re looking to hire a full-time, experienced CNC Precision Machinist for our advanced Tool Room who has experience with CNC mills and lathes and who can complete the following duties:
• Program, set up, and operate tool room machinery including state of the art 5 axis mills, EDM Machines, and multi-axis lathes.
• Design and fabricate dies and tools, working from blueprints, sketches, and samples.
• Effectively communicate with manufacturing personnel and support staff (Engineering/Quality)
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables
• Set up and adjust production machineries/tools
• Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance
• Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments
• Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
• Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments (e.g., micrometers, calipers)
• Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• General Machinist certification or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience CNC machining and programming employing 2D and 3D tool paths.
• 3+ years’ experience working with 3,4, and 5 axis CNC machines
• Experience using various CAM software (Hypermill, Master CAM, Solid Works, or Esprit)
• Teamwork, positivity, dependability, and communication skills
• Ability to work 12-hour continental, rotating shifts.
▪ Day Shift: 7AM-7PM
▪ Night Shift: 7PM-7AM
Lofthouse Manufacturing welcomes and encourages applications from all people.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
FORGING YOUR IDEAS INTO
WAGES AND BENEFITS
• Earn between $25.00/hour – $30.00/hour
• Shift Premiums:
▪ Weekend Premium: $1.10/hour
▪ Night Premium: $0.90/hour
▪ Weekend + Night Premium: $2.00/hour
• 100 % Company Paid Benefits:
▪ Medical (Drug Plan, Vision, and Dental),
▪ Life Insurance,
▪ Critical Illness Insurance, and
▪ Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Company provided uniforms (shop coats)
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.