An employer in North Bay is hiring for 13 CNC Machine Operators!
How to Apply: Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject title: “CNC Machine Operator.”
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Working in a high-volume production environment, you will:
• Operate CNC machines performing various machining processes such as: drilling, boring, milling, reaming, of various materials
• Inspect finished products as required to insure they meet the required dimensions
• Verify equipment and maintain work area including housekeeping, data reporting, tool changes
• Uses pins, calipers, micrometers, other measuring tools and equipment as required
• Participate in Continuous Improvement measures
• Regard Safety as a high priority
• Perform other tasks as required and assigned
Full PPE provided, boot allowance, competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, pension after 1- year, unionized environment.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Okuma controls an asset
- Blueprint reading
- Strong Math skills
- Use of measuring tools
- Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment an asset
- Experience working in a unionized environment preferred
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Candidates must be able to adapt to 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts
- Candidates must also be able to adapt to a 24/7 shift schedule.
- College diploma or equivalent an asset
- 2+ years of industrial experience preferred
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.