|Kim Rose Santos is seeking an employee to fill their Clinic Nurse(RPN/RN) position, located in Fort Frances, ON!|
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: 34.75 hours per week
Wages: $24.00 per hour
Duties & Qualifications:
|• Assessing patients to identify appropriate action for nursing interventions upon client visit.
• Dispense and administer accurately medications and treatments delegated by a licence Physician. (Some clinic locations have an on-site Pharmacy).
• Administer accurately intramuscular and subcutaneous injections as delegated by a licenced Physician, and related administering of ECG’s.
• Prepare patients for and administer electrocardiograms as delegated by a licenced Physician.
• Detailed assessment skills with documentation and reporting of all symptoms and changes observed by a patient’s condition.
• Conduct disease screening and delivering community immunization programs as needed.
• Produce and maintain appropriate records and reports as required by OATC policy and protocol, Provincial and Federal Regulations.
• Ensure compliance with OATC health and safety standards for the distribution and storage of controlled substances within the working environment.
• Provide supportive counselling for clients.
• Navigation to appropriate supportive services within the treatment team or in the community.
|• Completion of a post-secondary education in Nursing from an accreditation institution.
• Licence in good standing with CNO governing body.
• Experience in a Clinic setting is a STRONG ASSET.
• Completions of Phlebotomy course an asset.
• Valid and up-to-date CPR or HCP certification.
• Valid and up-to-date criminal records check.
• Sound computer and documentation (manual/computer based) skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A people person with great problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to interact with diverse and cultural clients, showing compassion, sensitivity and support.
Job Type: Part-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.