Doe Lake Girl Guide Camp is seeking an employee to fill their Cleaner position, located in Sprucedale, ON!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
What will you be cleaning and sanitizing?
- Buildings- Sleeping areas, living areas, entrance, and boot rooms, laundry
- Washrooms and Latrines
- Kitchen areas in buildings
- Site huts
- Spring “deep cleaning” of all building and sites
What else will you do?
- Assist with Interior cleaning – sweeping, washing windows
- Garbage and Recycling removal from buildings and sites
- Monitoring stock of cleaning supplies and equipment throughout the site
- Maintain a clean work space and tools
- Adhere to all the relevant Health and Safety policies and procedures
How often will you be working?
- Cleaning needs are based on camp usage, site rentals and summer programs
- High usage weeks in the summer during camp programs
- Experience cleaning commercial facilities
- Ability to maintain active physical duties during a work day
- Ability to lift up to 15 kg
- Ability to work irregular hours
Final details about this role:
- Contract starts immediately, ends November 8th, 2019
- Part-Time, up to 15 hours per week
- Varied schedule-day time, evenings and weekends
- Located at Doe Lake Girl Guide Camp – 1330 Hwy 518, Sprucedale, ON
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.