Employer Name: Burks Falls Public Library
Location/Address: 39 Copeland St. Burks Falls, ON P0A 1C0
Application Deadline: June 1st 2019
Hours of Work: Tuesday - Saturday 30 hours per week
Duties & Qualifications:
- Responsible for organizing local history collection
- Classifying new and old material
- Shelving books
- Check daily inquires via email
- Assist patrons with research
- Run weekly programs – (Local history, literacy, craft making)
- Assist with everyday library operations as needed
- Computer literate
- Customer Service Skills
- Multi tasking
- Must be a student returning to school in the fall (full time)
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
How To Apply:
In – person or email
with resume and cover letter, as well as references attached.
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 30
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
The Burks Falls Public Library is seeking for an employee to fill the Catologue Support Coordinator position in Burks Falls,ON!