District of Parry Sound Social Services Administration Board in Parry Sound is Looking to hire Casual Supply Teacher(s) (Pre-School) for Waubeek Early Learning and Child Care Centre and Early ON Child and Family Centres!
How to Apply: Please submit cover letter & resume referencing job ID 22U-22
Attn: Danielle Villeneuve, CHRP Manager of Human Resources 1 Beechwood Drive, Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2 Fax: (705) 751-5370, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email email@example.com
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
To guide and supervise children enrolled in the Child Care Program in all areas of development, under the direction of the Supervisor and in accordance with the Child Care and Early Years Act and the philosophy of the Directly Operated Child Care programs, on a casual call-in basis. Work includes direct interaction with children that can be physically demanding.
- Experience in a related childcare field.
- Secondary School Graduation Diploma.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma and current membership with the College of E.C.E., considered an asset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal professionally with peers and parents in a friendly and cooperative manner.
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge and understanding of all legislation relevant to the position.
- Basic level of computer skills required.
- Ability to travel throughout the District as required.
- Must obtain certification in Standard First Aid, including Infant and Child CPR, within 3 months of hire.
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter & resume (in one document) referencing Job ID 22U-22
Attn: Danielle Villeneuve
Manager of Human Resources
1 Beechwood Drive
Parry Sound, ON P2A 1J2
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.