A construction company in Parry Sound is looking for a Carpenter’s Helper to join their team!!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
· In the use of power tools, such as saws, drills, sanders, planers, etc.
· In the use of hand tools, such as saws, planers, etc.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Valid drivers’ license required
|Complete all of the following tasks under the direction of an experienced lead carpenter:
· Deliver to site materials required to complete the project.
· Maintain a clean working environment.
· Mobilize and demobilize from various jobsites.
· Erect and disassemble scaffolding.
· Frame walls
· Install windows and doors
· Install interior finishes such as doors, baseboard, trim, wood flooring, etc.
· Install exterior cladding materials, such as wood siding and shakes.
· Install cabinetry, including kitchens and vanities.
· Build exterior decks and railing.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.