At ComForCare North Simcoe, we provide exceptional home care services, identifying unique needs and creating a customized care plan. We provide peace of mind by helping loved ones:
- Remain safely at home
- Prevent hospitalizations
- Improve self care
- Live their best life possible.
We are looking for a full-time Caregiver/Personal Support Worker in Muskoka.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
• Provide support as per the care plan to ensure best possible client comfort and safety.
• Provide socialization, conversation, and emotional reassurance to the client.
• Encourage participation in meaningful activities that stimulate and promote well-being and continued independence.
Skills & Qualifications
• PSW certificate or equivalent .
• Be gentle, patient and kind with an understanding and passion for the elderly.
• Prior experience with people who have Dementia.
• Experience working with people in their home.
• Ability to interact with others in a caring, tactful and courteous manner.
How to Apply: Call or text Mayo at 416-848-2100
Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.