An employer in Huntsville is looking to hire a Cardiology Technologist
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Duties & Qualifications:
- Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to testing while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Performs all cardiac testing techniques including Electrocardiogram (ECG) testing, stress testing, Holter scanning, Holter monitoring and ambulatory BP monitoring in compliance with CSCT guidelines.
- Ensures all quality control assessments are performed as required
- Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
- Follows procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
Ensures equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner.
- Completion of a Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists recognized Diploma program in Cardiology Technology.
- Current certification with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists and eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologists (CSCT).
- Current CPR certificate.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Equipment and Machinery experience.
- Check, calibrate and perform routine maintenance to equipment.
- Exercise stress testing
- Electrocardiography tests.
- Ambulatory monitoring.
- Holter monitoring
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.