An employer in Algonquin Park is looking to hire a Camp Chef
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
|The Pathfinder Chef is in charge of the food service program, and directs the camp’s daily meal services and kitchen staff. The chef position requires prior experience in charge of a summer camp food service program.
• Head chef and lead cook, including special diets per needs of the population.
• Prior experience in charge of a summer camp food service program or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience lead-cooking in summer camp setting or specific equivalent.
• Extensive knowledge of menu planning, food buying and inventory control.
• Knowledge and experience with canoe trip food, menus, and outfitting.
• Excellent communication and staff management skills.
• Secondary School Completion required.
• Culinary education qualifications or certification required
• Cuisine specialties: Canadian, Italian, Mexican, Vegetarian, special diets, etc.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.