Muskoka Lakes Farm and Winery, Cranberry Products in Bala needs Full time seasonal energetic, efficient person to serve café customers at the take-out window and check people in for their bookings.
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Use cash register to take customer orders, accept payment and give change
- Check in customers and provide information and tickets
- Prepare, heat, finish cooking, simple food items
- Prepare beverages, including alcoholic
- Keep kitchen work areas clean and orderly
- Contract length: 3 months
- Excellent customer service skills
- Smart Serve Certified (will train)
- Able to stand for a long period of time
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Able to multi-task and handle a fast-paced environment
- Available Thursday – Monday through the winter season
- Weekend availability – Retail Store Discount
Apply by email to: Lesley Commandant: email@example.com
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.