Inclined Elevation, located in the Bracebridge area, is seeking an employee to fill their Build Team Welder position!
Need help applying to this position? Or updating your resume or cover letter? Contact Employment North toll free at (800) 461-5541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Work with the experienced build team people to learn the art and science of building lifts, from setting and building the track to cleaning, priming, and painting welds to mounting the dolly and car, to mounting and wiring in the winch, control panel, limit switches and station buttons, and finally commissioning and testing each lift before delivering.
2. Work safely.
3. Keep job sites clean.
4. Look after tools and materials and report broken or worn-out equipment.
5. Store track and crossers so they shed water.
6. Always carry something up or down the hill when you’re already making a trip.
7. Eliminate unnecessary steps.
8. Build with quality in mind.
9. Do not change the design independently.
10. Share suggestions and ideas.
11. Any other tasks relating to the tasks identified above or as may be directed by the Company from time to time.
1. Can work safely at heights and learn to use climbing equipment, a Working at
Heights Certificate is an asset.
2. Can safely and accurately cut angle iron with an angle grinder.
3. Has excellent stick welding skills, no certification is required.
4. Is eager to learn new skills.
5. Can lift one end of a piece of track comfortably (~100 lbs.)
6. Pays attention to quality and detail.
7. Willing to learn and follow established protocols.
8. Can problem solve and anticipate next steps.
9. Can work as part of an effective team and take on independent tasks.
1. Must have a driver’s license with a clean record and reliable transportation to the shop at 440 Ecclestone, Bracebridge.
2. Must be able to travel and stay at away jobs as required, accommodation and meals are included.
3. Pay starts at $23.00 per hr, which includes travel time from shop to site to shop, a wage review will happen within two months.
4. This is a full-time seasonal position with a possible conversion to year-round work.
Before applying for this position please spend some time on http://www.inclinedelevation.com to help you decide if this is a job that interests and suits you.
We are looking for a talented individual who is keen on learning a unique
trade in an industry whose products are in increasing demand.
To Apply: Please send your resume to http://email@example.com.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.