Employer Name: easyfinancial
Location/Address: 1 Pine Dr, P2A 3C3 Parry Sound, ON
Duties & Qualifications:
|– Provide superior customer sales experiences by quickly and professionally handling customer inquiries while promoting and selling financial services
– Maximize sales revenues by administrating customer accounts, providing input to every sale and managing collection activities to increase financial and managerial effectiveness
– Manage collections by ensuring that collection calls are made and over-due financial accounts meet company operations standards
– Manage staff and daily operations including the implementation of new corporate strategies and operational processes
– Continuous growth of employees by coaching / training new and existing financial sales employees while ensuring they have your managerial support for their career endeavors
– Growing the loan book as the Branch Manager by performing activities such as: actively sourcing new clients through marketing, cold sales calls, and building relationships to plant seeds and promote future sales of financial products
– Secure all required information to fulfill customer applications for financial sales products, accurately maintaining information and records in all required systems to limit errors
– Assist customers with the completion of credit applications and promote the sale of our prepaid credit cards
– Capitalize on financial cross-sales and add-on products by paying attention to customer needs to specifically pinpoint sales opportunities
– See the financial loan process to completion, communicating agreements and terms and conditions to customers to follow best in class sales practices and to suppress collection rates
|– Commitment to excellence in customer service and delivering great financial sales experiences
– Driven and motivated by sales leadership and growth opportunities
– Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience in as a manager or lead capacity; experience in the consumer loan/personal finance or as a Sales Manager a plus!
– Understanding and experience within financials, credit, collections and/or lending
– Using managerial skills to promote leadership, ensure operational management, coaching, and effective recruitment/selection of potential top performers
– Ability to structure, organize and run a successful branch operationally, as well as secure collections and drive financial sales
– Professional and engaging disposition to engage internal staff and customers
– Outstanding operational time management, problem solving and negotiation skills, and the ability to work well in fast-paced and demanding situations
– Strong computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Valid provincial driver’s license is required and access to a vehicle
How To Apply:
|Email your resume to email@example.com|
Job Type: Full-Time
Full Time Hours Per Week: 40
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
easyfinancial is seeking an employee to fill their Branch Manager position, located n Parry Sound, ON!