- In house service includes general bookkeeping.
- The candidate must have understanding of batch accounting systems.
- They must also be able to multi-task and deal with tight deadlines.
- Assisting with monitoring inventory counts.
- More details to be provided to suitable applicants based on qualifications.
- 4 days a week, 6 – 8 hours a day
Minimum Accounting diploma.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Competent skills with Word and Excel
Knowledge of batch-based accounting software
Ability to work efficiently within a fast pace environment
Self – motivated and high attention to detail a must.
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.
BV Accounting & Tax Solutions is looking for a bookkeeper in Gravenhurst.