For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
For over 30 years, Pride Marine Group has been creating personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring your vision for a life well lived to reality by connecting you to the vessel that will take you where you want to go.
Join a dynamic team and a long-standing company of over 30 years in Muskoka. The Detailer role reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for the cleaning and detailing the best boat brands in the industry. We are a Mercury certified dealer. Exposure to PCM, BRP, Yamaha and Volvo as well.
We are a safety conscious company and you will be required to complete training and regular monthly safety talks.
– Take assigned work order to completion in a timely manor
– Monitor workflow to determine if scheduled time will be met
– Power wash, buff and clean boat exteriors
– Clean, wash and detail boat interiors
– Work closely with the Service Manager
– Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Required
– Experience detailing in the Marine or Auto Industry
Requirements:: – Physically demanding (Modest) including cleaning, buffing, long periods of standing, kneeling and reaching
– Able to work irregular hours during peak periods including weekends
– Able to work in variable work environments/conditions
– Overtime may be required during peak seasons to meet organizational demands
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.