An employer located in the Gravenhurst area is seeking an employee to fill their Beverage Cart Server position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
- Take beverage orders from patrons and serve drinks;
- Maintain cash float and complete cash transactions with accuracy;
- Complete cleaning duties of work areas and equipment as assigned;
- Maintain a professional appearance as per company grooming policy;
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, positive demeanor and service etiquette at all times;
- Directly or indirectly provide for superior customer service and promote excellent employee relations with co-workers;
- Assist with problem solving any potential guest or crew complaints and alert management on issues that need further follow up;
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of Food and beverage knowledge;
- Comply with Liquor License Act and adhere to all Muskoka Bay Resort Policies and Procedures as well as to operate within the Smart Service Guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Require:
- Previous serving and up-selling experience in a fast paced environment preferred
- Ability to use P.O.S (Point of Sale) and tender own transactions with accuracy;
- Reliable and dependable work ethic;
- Excellent verbal English communication skills; Ability to read and write in English;
- Excellent time management skills; must have the ability to multi-task in a busy, fast paced work environment;
- Must be able to push and pull or lift 5–35 lbs. force; frequent lifting
- Must be able to withstand frequent use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift, balance and extend in order to provide service;
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours min);
- Ability to approach and engage customers on course without interfering with their golfing experience;
- French language skills (verbal and written) are an asset but not required
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification;
- All employees at Muskoka Bay Club are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Comply with all applicable Muskoka Bay Club Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Muskoka Bay club continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers.
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.