An employer located in the Gravenhurst area is seeking an employee to fill their Assistant Team Leader position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
- Managing the resources of the operation to maximize results and Club appearance
- Ensuring that employees work safely; and policies and procedures are being followed
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Operating the POS, balancing and reconciling the business day
- Assisting in receiving and stocking of all product and ensuring all inventory standards and tracking are being met;
- Ensuring the established cleaning practices are followed; and equipment is maintained
- Providing quality customer service; and follow up
- Assist with problem solving any potential guest or team complaints and alert management on issues that need further follow up;
- Ensuring workers and working in accordance with the H&S act
- Perform other duties as required and based on the needs of the outlet to which assigned.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
- 1 year direct customer service experience in a fast paced environment, similar position preferred;
- Ability to use P.O.S (Point of Sale) and tender own transactions with accuracy;
- Previous experience and knowledge of wine service and beverage products, and develop and maintain a good understanding of Food and beverage knowledge;
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Must be able to carry out essential duties that require frequent lifting of dishes, trays, cutlery & other related service products from 2-44 lbs.;
- Must be able to withstand frequent use of hands, wrists, arms, shoulders and back to grip, carry, lift, balance and extend in order to provide service;
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods (regular work shift 8 hours min);
- Must have or be able to acquire Smart Serve certification.
- French language skills (verbal and written) are an asset but not required
- All employees at Muskoka Bay Club are expected to:
- Comply with the duties of workers or supervisors, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Comply with all applicable Muskoka Bay Club Occupational Health and Safety policies, procedures and protocols
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude to ensure Muskoka Bay Club continuously provides a safe entertainment destination for patrons and co-workers
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.