|Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining effective animal care protocol and procedures. Essential functions include:
• Feeding, bathing, grooming, exercising and care of animals
• General cleaning and disinfecting of premises and equipment
• Laundry duties, customer service
• Documentation of animal care provided
• Animal transport as required
• Compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Other duties as required
• Computer knowledge required
• Team Player
• Ability to work under stress is essential.
• A valid Ontario G Drivers Licence and clean driver’s abstract are required.
• The successful candidate will be required to work weekend and/or evening shifts and holidays.
• Previous experience and/or education in animal care
A valid Ontario G Drivers Licence and clean driver’s abstract are required.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the above qualifications, please forward your resume along with a covering letter by July 30th 2019 to:
Centre Manager, Muskoka
Please quote “ACA1” in the subject line
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.