An employer located in the Bracebridge area is seeking an employee to fill their Account Executive position!!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Duties & Qualifications:
|• Developing and managing communication campaigns that integrate
advertising, public relations, sales promotion as well as marketing
disciplines to deliver consistent messages across local broadcasting
• Developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new
customers and subsequently, developing ads for client approval and
• Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from
• Providing on-going customer support to ensure optimal service
levels at all times.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly radio and web revenue
• Managing accounts receivables pertaining to the Account Executive’s
|• Minimum 2 years sales experience as well as knowledge and
experience in with commission structured business plans
• Radio sales experience is considered an asset
• Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial
• Ability to prioritize and work with a high level of initiative, autonomy
and self motivation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
• Strong computer skills – specifically Microsoft Office products.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
• Ability to think conceptually, creatively in an effort to resolve
problems and develop unique solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on
team & individual effort
• A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile is
• Proven track record in business development
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.