An employer located in the Orillia area is seeking an employee to fill their (1) Lead hand position and (2) Installers/ Labourers position!
For more about this job please call 1-800-461-5541
Hours of Work: Full-time contract.
Wages: Pay is based on responsibilities and skillset.
Duties & Qualifications:
- Candidates with understanding of how to read blueprints or draft plans is definitely an asset.
- Also, working at heights and fall arrest are needed.
- Lift operator ticket would be an asset for both scissor lift and boom.
- Understanding and skillset with the use of both hand and power tools is needed.
- Basic understanding of measurements
- Hungry to work with a desire to work outdoors
Job Type: Full-Time
Advertising Method: General Ad
This job advertisement is from an external source. Employment North is not responsible for the accuracy, the currency, and reliability of the content; promises made by third parties are not the responsibility of Employment North.
To register for free services like resume development, computer access, workshops, apprenticeship information, career planning, telephone, fax and photocopying, job / volunteer / training searches, job matching/placements/incentives and labour market information please call or visit our Gravenhurst office at (705) 687-6350 OR our Sundridge office at (705) 384-1110 or Toll free: 1-800-461-5541.