Reporting to the Spa leadership team, this position is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction and light housekeeping in the spa, including the change rooms and relaxation areas.
- Provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival, such as the location and use of locker rooms, lounge areas, and hospitality stations
- Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows
- Answer questions about general property information and amenities
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms and to waiting area for other services
- Check computer for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation, treatment rooms, spa/salon locker room, and lounge areas
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area
- Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift
- Stock towels, linens, supplies, and amenities in the locker room, lounge areas, and hospitality stations
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program
- Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in spa or salon setting preferred
- At least one year of related work experience required
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Required to move, lift, carry, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 20 pounds without assistance
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting and pulling
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The Human Resources department will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka is committed to building a more diverse workplace and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.