At the LCBO, our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are the first contact our valued customers meet. Do you make an impact on the people you meet? Are you passionate about creating a meaningful customer experience? If this sounds familiar, then we’d love to have you on our team as a Customer Service Rep. for our Bracebridge location.
At the LCBO, our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) are the first contact our valued customers meet. Whether they are shopping for that special occasion or simply looking to make perfect choices made easy, our CSRs are who they turn to. You are the heart and soul of our business.
Each day is different from the next, working in any one of our 685 stores across the province. We are looking for passionate, socially focused individuals who enjoy asking "how can I help you?" If you are available to work between May 1st and September 3rd and are ready to provide exceptional customer service, then this is the opportunity for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Serve customers using our Point-of-Sale Cash system ensuring everyone feels safe, valued and respected while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Use your knowledge about our vast product offerings to provide world class customer service.
- Help ensure our stores are always clean, safe, organized and ready for our customers.
- Perform job rotational tasks including assisting with inventory, unloading trucks, replenishing stock, facing-up products on shelves and repetitively lifting cases of our products in varying weights and sizes, (up to 60lbs/28kgs).
- Ask customers for charitable donations that will be used to support the health and well-being of our communities.that will be used to support the health and well-being of our communities.
- Work a flexible work schedule based on the operational needs of your store.
Let’s talk about YOU:
- You enjoy working with the public and recognize exceptional customer service when you see it.
- You want to create experiences and deliver a level of customer service that keeps our customers coming back for more.
- You are passionate about learning and are excited to expand your knowledge about the alcohol beverage industry.
- You are eligible to work in Canada and are of 18 years of age or older
- You are available to work during our peak business periods (evenings, weekends and holidays).
- You agree to submit to a Criminal Background Check, at your own expense, prior to commencing work with the LCBO
Why Join the LCBO?:
- You will participate in our outstanding training program where we will give you the tools you need to succeed.
- You will get to make a difference by joining a purpose-driven organization that is committed to driving meaningful change and supporting services like healthcare, education and infrastructure.
- You and your family are eligible to participate in our EFAP (Employee Family Assistance Program).
- Through the WorkPerks program, you will have direct access to many discounted services and products.
- The LCBO recognizes the value of top talent and provides eligible employees with opportunities to further their career and grow within our organization.
- We foster a culture of inclusion and belonging that is rooted in diversity and equity; so everyone feels valued, respected, and heard.
- Through our Spirit of Sustainability platform, we're committed to supporting the province's social and environmental needs and creating a more sustainable Ontario.
There is a world of opportunities at the LCBO…
Join an organization where you can be challenged while achieving your true potential. A place where you can make a positive impact. Discover a safe, healthy, diverse, inclusive, and accountable workplace where your wellbeing is our top priority. Be part of our journey as we invest in people and technology to transform an organization. The LCBO is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.