Employment North WORKSHOPS are a great place to learn about ALL the information you need to learn about career planning and prepare for a successful job search. Facilitated by professional career & employment staff, these workshops cover the key areas needed to get you started on your career path, organize your job search and become a, successful job seeker. As you check out different jobs, career goals, this road will change and the knowledge you discover at these workshops will help you job search for years to come.
JOBS DON’T ALWAYS GO TO THE PERSON WHO IS THE BEST ON PAPER… THEY GO TO THE BEST JOB SEEKER!
- Are you ‘THE BEST’ job seeker?
- Do you know how to network & make connections with employers before jobs are posted?
- Do you know how to communicate your relevant experience, skills & knowledge for the NEW potential job vs. the old jobs?
- Do you have an excellent, targeted resume & cover letter that stands out to readers & that will get you an interview?
- Do you know how to prepare for interviews so you can easily relay important facts to tell the employer?
CALL EMPLOYMENT NORTH FOR UPCOMING WORKSHOPS
WORKSHOPS ARE OFFERED AS PART OF THE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES PROGRAM AT EMPLOYMENT NORTH
IS THERE SOMETHING SPECIFIC YOU NEED TO SUCCESSFULLY JOB SEARCH?
CHECK OUT OUR WORKSHOP CALENDARS ON OUR WEB SITE AND SIGN UP FOR WORKSHOPS THAT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS!